Act Against Aids - Be a Fundraising Champion and make a difference!
The Malaysian AIDS Foundation (MAF) was formed in 1993 to raise and administer funds to support the activities and programmes of Malaysian AIDS Council (MAF) and its Partner Organisations. It was formally incorporated under the Trustees (Incorporation) Act 1952 on May 13, 2003, under the patronage of YABhg Datin Paduka Seri Rosmah Mansor.
Objectives of the Malaysian AIDS Foundation:
• Prevent the spread of HIV in Malaysia.
• Increase public awareness and knowledge on HIV issues.
• Support Malaysians living with HIV, including women and children orphaned or made vulnerble by AIDS.
• Protect the rights of PLHIV who may suffer discrimination due to their HIV status.
* Minimum donation that are entitle for tax exampted is RM50 after deduction 5% for bank charges.