The world is a better place when people come together for good.
This December let's do #GivingTuesdayX and make the whole month about giving!
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving back. On Tuesday 01/12, charities, friends, businesses and communities around the world will come together to celebrate generosity and to give. It's simple to get involved and create your own personal online fundraising page in support of your favourite cause. Together, we can make a difference.
More about #GivingTuesday
After two global sales campaigns (Black Friday and Cyber Monday), #GivingTuesday is a day to give something back to those who need help or even just hope. Launched in 2012 by New York's 92 Street Y in partnership with the United Nations Foundation, it encourages everybody to get involved, whether it's a simple gesture or a donation to a nonprofit organisation.
But SimplyGiving.com can help you do even more.
Here's how - either as an individual, team or even a business you can create your own online fundraising page in minutes to share with your network of friends and colleagues throughout the month of December. They can then support your chosen nonprofit beneficiary with a secure online donation. Simple. The more people you share it with, the more donations you will receive.
To get started, follow these simple steps:
- Click on 'FUNDRAISE FOR THIS EVENT' (top left of this page)
- Create you free SimplyGiving account
- Search & select your favourite cause by name or category
- Customise your fundraising page with your story, images and even videos
Oh, and here are some quick tips to kicking off your campaign:
- Share your web link with your network via email and social posts
- Tell people why you have chosen to support your cause, and how their donation can help.
- Lead the way by making the first donation yourself!
This #GivingTuesday, let's all make a difference and give back.