Initially launched as a fundraising campaign in conjunction with Malaysia Day, the #Pledge2Tutu campaign has evolved into a movement to encourage people to run and give back with a TUTU.
Organised by Summersault Running Costumes, a company that specialises in fitness tutus. Their mission is to encourage runners to do more with their running - by running to raise funds.
The fundraising concept: Pledge to wear a tutu at any running event
With 3 Easy Steps
1. Decide on a charity/cause
Our standard list of charities are chosen based on their corporate colour which corresponds to the Malaysian flag colours - red, yellow, blue, yellow. To learn more about these charities, check out http://bit.ly/pledge2tutucharities
If you would like to support another charity, just drop us an email (email@example.com)
2. Click on the red "Start Fundraising" button just below the main banner.
3. Tell all your friends and family
Share your fundraising link on all your communication channels.
1. Where can I get the tutu?
Once you've registered, we will reach out to you to get your details for tutu delivery. As this is a collaboration between simplygiving.com and Summersault Running Costumes, you will have to wear Summersalt's tutu.
2. Are there any additional benefits from participating in your campaign?We are committed to see through the success of your fundraising campaign, so we are willing to invest in the following:
3. I have more questions! Who can I talk to?
Talk to me, Lily. I'm part of the Summersault team. You can Whatsapp(0177787102) or email(firstname.lastname@example.org)
Good luck in your fundraising campaign!
"In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take, relationships we were afraid to have and decisions we waited to long to make" - unknown