The Autism Association (Singapore) or AA(S) is one of the Social Service Agencies in Singapore, dedicated to supporting and serving individuals with autism to maximise their potential, helping them lead meaningful and quality lives in society.
The Association is an independent charity that was formed in August 1992 by a group of parents. In January 1995, it was registered as a charitable organisation under the Charities Act, Singapore.
In July 1997, AA(S) was admitted as a member of the National Council of Social Service. It was also granted the Institutions of a Public Character status, allowing the Association to issue tax-exempt receipts for public donations.
The core programmes and services are delivered via the following avenues:
1. Early Intervention Programmes for children (aged 2 to 6 years old) - Eden Children's Centre at Clementi
2. Special School for students (aged 7 to 18 years old) - Eden School at Bukit Batok
3. Day Activity Centre for adults (aged 18 to 55 years old) - Eden Centre for Adults at Hougang and Clementi
4. Social and Leisure Programmes for adults - Eden Activity Club
5. Life Style Planning Programme for adults - Eden for Life