Join us to make their dreams come true
My name is Joseph Pang . Since
at a young age I have been involved in the social service, specifically in
orphanage home administration and have more than 20 years’ experience as a
social worker. We were established in 2012 as Pertubuhan Rumah Anak
Yatim Berkat Kasih (House Of Love) with my wife
Christine and a group of 7 committee members with different
Who are you helping ?
House Of Love is a house for the homeless children (orphans, loss of the parents)." Love for the unloved children (careless parents, abused)". "Security for the abandoned, neglected children". It is our priority and utmost concern to make sure that these children live in a loving family - like environment. Children are flourishing in this loving home, where the caring caretakers educate, love and raise them to become future leaders for their generation.
At House of Love, these under privileged children stay in a home style environment with stay-in parents/nanny. The house started its operation in Klang with 4 children. Presently House of Love has a total of 26 children, ages between 4 and 17 years old (9 girls and 19 boys) residing at the home together with 8 live-in staff.
Our project :
We are raising funds to develop an Education Project in order to support the children to be more independent & to acquire new skills. Your support will help to:
- Provide tutoring to the children for Communication skills, hone additional necessary Language skills & to prepare their future plans
- Introduce them into the working environment with a visit in F&B outlet and a trip to Kidzania (an Interactive Learning Education Theme Park for Kids to Role-playing Adult Activities) to discover some professions which may interest them for future career
- Provide tutoring to learn how to manage their finances
- Teach them Team working, Selling skills and Leadership skills
- Help them to develop Computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Learn some basic skills of Entrepreneurship and Marketing skills to survive in any working industry
For more information
about House Of Love, please visit : https://www.holklg.org/
Thank you so much to each and everyone of you for helping to make a difference in these children's lives at House of Love, in Klang (Malaysia).