We're raising money to help give people the opportunity to learn how to swim.
- Splash is Hong Kong's only non-profit swim school that empowers and connects communities.
- Splash runs free adult swimming programmes for migrant domestic workers and refugees, as well as programmes for kids from low income communities.
- By 2020, Splash will have given 5,000 people the opportunity to learn to swim and be water safe.
- Splash strives to create a community where people can build their confidence, improve their health and well-being and flourish, both in and out of the water.
- Find more information athttp://www.splashfoundation.org/en/