“Giving is not just about making donation, it is about making a difference” Hello everyone, we are Furry Rescues! Currently, we are organizing a fundraising campaign for SPCA Penang. Please don’t hesitate to join us to make a better world for them! We sincerely thank you for your support!
- Mount Miriam Cancer Hospital
- SPCA Penang
- St. Nicholas Home
- Kechara Soup Kitchen
- Pertubuhan Pembela Kucing Pulau Pinang
1. Mount Miriam Cancer Hospital
- It aspires to bring God's healing presence through the best and affordable cancer treatment and care for the needy.
- This year they are hosting a charity dinner on Apr 15, 2023 and the minimum for 10 people at a table is RM3500.00.
2. SPCA Penang
- A temporary animal shelter to provide proper care for sick, injured and abandoned animals until a home is found.
- News reported that several adoption centers are struggling and are in serious need for an upgrade.
3. St.Nicholas Home
- A non-profit organization which aims to provide education, training and employment opportunities in a caring environment, thus empowering blind and visually impaired persons to fully participate in society.
- It is still recovering from the impacts of the pandemic.
- It also offers courses for the patients there.
4. Kechara Soup Kitchen
- A non-profit organization which aims to serve the homeless and marginalized communities of all races and religions in Malaysia.
- They have provided 3 programs aimed to provide assistance to the most vulnerable people in the community.
- Soup Kitchen: provide food, welfare aid, job placement, shelter, basic medical service for the homeless since 2008
- Food Bank: redirecting surplus food away from landfills and dry food to marginalized communities
- Empowerment: Kechara Soup Kitchen Empowerment Program is an initiative to provide skill set for single mothers and at-risk women
- An organization only for abandoned / stray cats.
- Its mission is to make Penang free of stray cats.
- It has been selling crafted goods as a donation for the organization.
Alone we can do so little, Together we can do so much. Don’t be hesitant in showing your support towards our fundraising campaign. We sincerely appreciate any donation and support!
Please visit our socials down below to know more:
MYR 50 03/27/2023 12:58:03 AM UTC
MYR 100 03/26/2023 05:08:34 AM UTC
RACHEL TEH EN XI
MYR 10 03/25/2023 05:58:53 AM UTC
Yun Tian Tang
MYR 10 03/25/2023 03:09:29 AM UTC
Zhen Ying Lee
MYR 10 03/24/2023 12:01:47 PM UTC
MYR 100 03/24/2023 08:05:12 AM UTC
Lim Qi Yang
MYR 45 03/24/2023 07:21:12 AM UTC
Ten Seng Tatt
MYR 10 03/24/2023 02:28:44 AM UTC
Tan Hooi Min
MYR 50 03/23/2023 05:44:28 AM UTC
HOOI PING TAN
MYR 50 03/23/2023 01:10:50 AM UTC