Let us make Flynn's 4th birthday a more meaningful one.
"Generous persons will prosper; those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed."- Proverbs 11:25
During our childhood, our parents always provided us everything that we needed. We live in a comfortable home. We share healthy meals. They bought us clothes, sent us to school education, looked after our health and safety. Despite not having much, our family made us feel loved. And those who have their own, surely you are giving as much or more of that love.
Unfortunately, not all children are as fortunate as we were. Please join me in pledging support for UNICEF, an organisation dedicated to providing underprivileged Filipino children with a brighter, healthier, and safer future.
Knowing that you've been able to help someone is its own reward. Being generous and openhearted means God will also see to it that you are rewarded.
Through your donations, you are helping vulnerable Filipino children:
UNICEF’s programs in the Philippines are Child Survival, Education, Child Protection, and Social Policy and Governance.
- survive and thrive in their first 1,000 days of life
- continue learning through online and offline modes of education
- get protection from violence, abuse and exploitation
- get lifesaving support in emergencies
A gift of:
- ₱70 can help provide a meal for 1 child.
- ₱210 can help provide a 3 meals in a day for 1 child.
- ₱800 can help provide early learning to 1 child through home-based learning activities.
- ₱1,500 can help vaccinate 1 child for protection against preventable diseases.
- ₱3,500 can help save 1 child from severe acute malnutrition with medicines and treatment.
Your gift today goes towards giving Filipino children a better future by improving their access to quality education, nutrition, life-saving vaccines, and aid in emergencies.
Team UNICEF will send your donation certificate after we complete the fundraising activity, and they’ll stay in touch with updates on their work for children.
Ren, Fra and Flynn Decano