Their target is to raise USD$ 50,000 for Child Welfare Scheme and Doctors without Border respectively.
"CWS has been selected due to their focus on working with the local communities to rebuild, support and provide opportunities, in the very region where the challenge will take place." - Aon Risk Solutions
The Annapurnathon team are hosting a challenge to run a minimum of 11,000km for Nepal between 1st August and 31st October. The culmination of the challenge will be on 30th October, when the Hong Kong team will run the 50km trail between Victoria Peak to Big Wave Bay, whilst the Singaporean based team members attempt a 120km relay run around Singapore Island.
Thank you very much to Aon for hosting the challenge and the team who have committed to the race and to supporting CWS' emergency relief and recovery efforts in Nepal.
Where possible please use HK Cheques or HSBC transfer as they incur no bank costs. If you are overseas then credit card incurs the least costs, second choice is bank transfers and finally overseas cheques.
- If you have a Hong Kong cheque account, please send cheques made out to ‘Child Welfare Scheme Limited’ to our address below.
- CWS, Unit 804, 8th floor, Causeway Bay Centre, 15-23 Sugar Street, Hong Kong
- If you are sending us a foreign cheque, please kindly note that HSBC bank will charge us HK$100 - HK$250.
- You may make a direct deposit in any major currency to our HSBC account number 400-279451-838 (Swift Code: HSBCHKHHHKH • Branch - Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong)
- We accept all major currencies.
Please kindly note HSBC will charge CWS a minimum of HK$65 for each
transaction made overseas.
*Please note the Simplygiving account is in HK$. US$1 = HK$7.78.
HKD 500 10/12/2015
Well done John from all your friends and colleagues at Talbot Underwriting
HKD 8,750 08/12/2015
HKD 275 02/12/2015
Amazing effort and a great cause! Congratulations
HKD 250 01/12/2015
you legend - though must be easier ways not to be in the office though.....
HKD 1,000 24/11/2015
Patricia Sanz Burgueno
Well done boys!
HKD 2,000 24/11/2015
HKD 2,000 23/11/2015
Congratulations on completing such a fabulous challenge!
HKD 1,000 23/11/2015
John, great work and good to have you back! God bless your heart!
HKD 300 22/11/2015
James and Jenny Skinner
Well done, an awesome effort.
HKD 500 20/11/2015