Child’s Dream exists to ensure that children and young adults in the Mekong Sub-Region, affected by inequality, grow up to be healthy and have access to quality education and employment opportunities. To achieve this, we design, implement, and partner to support interventions in Myanmar, Cambodia, Lao PDR, and Thailand. These interventions focus on education, employability, youth empowerment, leadership, and basic and essential healthcare.
Our team is made up of passionate, purpose-driven individuals connected by a common set of values; we aim to support beneficiaries in becoming educated and empowered people who responsibly shape and sustain fair, just and healthy societies for generations to come.
Educated and empowered people responsibly shaping and sustaining fair, just and healthy societies for generations to come.Our strategy
We are addressing current and future needs by pursuing the following strategic goals:
- Building Schools & Other Educational Infrastructure
- Improving Access to Basic Education
- Improving Quality of Education
- Providing Skills Training to Enhance Employability
- Supporting Youth Development and Empowerment
- Developing Future Leaders, Specialists and Entrepreneurs
- Supporting Basic and Essential Health Care
- Supporting Targeted Emergency Relief
Additionally, the following social issues can be addressed as Cross-Cutting Themes (CCTs):
- Substance Abuse & Addiction
- Environmental Sustainability
- Social Protection: Child abuse, trafficking, exploitation, etc.
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Media Literacy: Social media, etc.
- Peace and Justice
Please note that tax receipts can only be issued for Switzerland