The 4Ds are on a mission again and this time we will be running (*and panting) for #run4makeawishmalaysia ! This will be the first time for all us running in a marathon in Cambodia (*yikes*) so show us some love and support as the funds received will be 100% channeled to the kids of Make A Wish Malaysia!
We decided to Run 4 Make-A-Wiash Malaysia , an initiative led by Tengku Zatashah, as we believe that this particular cause will bring a lot of happiness and fulfil the dreams of many deserving children. Please support us with a donation, big or small!
Make-A-Wish Malaysia allows children with life threatening medical conditions and their family to put aside their challenges for a day by immersing themselves in the activities organised on Wish Day. Each wish sees families filled with hope, strength and joy, and empowered to once again take up the fight against the medical challenges they face.
For example, wishes that have been granted by Make-A-Wish Malaysia include:
- Zi Yuan, 11 yrs old with Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma, his wish was to have an iPad to stay in touch with his friends via social media.
- Safiyah, 13 yrs old with complex heart disease, her wish was to be a chef.
- Murkeish, 11yrs old with Leukaemia, his wish was to meet his favourite footballer of Manchester City, Sergio Leonel Agüero Del Castillo.
- Rose, 7 yrs old with Leukaemia, her wish was to be a Princess for the day.
- Ali, 10 yrs old with Pre-B Cell Lymphoma, his wish was to have a new bicycle to cycle to school.