The 4Ds are on a mission again and this time we will be running (*and panting) for #run4makeawishmalaysia ! This will be the first time for all us running in a marathon in Cambodia (*yikes*) so show us some love and support as the funds received will be 100% channeled to the kids of Make A Wish Malaysia!
We decided to Run 4 Make-A-Wiash Malaysia , an initiative led by Tengku Zatashah, as we believe that this particular cause will bring a lot of happiness and fulfil the dreams of many deserving children. Please support us with a donation, big or small!
Make-A-Wish Malaysia allows children with life threatening medical conditions and their family to put aside their challenges for a day by immersing themselves in the activities organised on Wish Day. Each wish sees families filled with hope, strength and joy, and empowered to once again take up the fight against the medical challenges they face.
For example, wishes that have been granted by Make-A-Wish Malaysia include:
- Zi Yuan, 11 yrs old with Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma, his wish was to have an iPad to stay in touch with his friends via social media.
- Safiyah, 13 yrs old with complex heart disease, her wish was to be a chef.
- Murkeish, 11yrs old with Leukaemia, his wish was to meet his favourite footballer of Manchester City, Sergio Leonel Agüero Del Castillo.
- Rose, 7 yrs old with Leukaemia, her wish was to be a Princess for the day.
- Ali, 10 yrs old with Pre-B Cell Lymphoma, his wish was to have a new bicycle to cycle to school.
Please help us reach our target by donating in support of our run, and bring a smile and lasting memories to more kids with Make-A-Wish Malaysia!Thank you for your kind and generous support.
Danielle Graham and Patrick Khoo
Sherin and Ming Ne, All the Best for your Run! Love, Dani and Pat
MYR 500 04/12/2015
MYR 100 24/11/2015
MYR 50 24/11/2015
MYR 1,000 23/11/2015
MYR 500 21/11/2015
Hey! MingNe and Sherin! Best of luck for the run! :))
MYR 500 19/11/2015
Very proud of what you are doing! Charity + also enjoy the experience, very exciting!
MYR 500 19/11/2015
Keat & Ken Cheng
MYR 300 12/11/2015
All the best, MingNe+Sherin and friends!
MYR 100 08/11/2015
MYR 250 07/11/2015