I am a financially struggling grass-root racer . I am a student majoring Degree in Transport Design , i couldn't cope up with the daily expenses yet didn't give up racing. As a orphan
i also couldn't find any financial support from named companies.
I am aiming high to get in to big scenes such as MSF (Malaysian Speed Festival). But to get there i must start from the bottom right?. I have attended proper racing course, and went few grassroot events. and didn't won anything since my car is not well prepared. I have a fully stock Proton Satria (1996), slightly modified, to get the feeling of the grass-root racing first. And the car has not come out from the workshop yet (i unable to pay the repairs).
At the moment i would like to pledge to receive kind donations, to prep and maintain my racing career. Racing in Malaysia is not cheap either
Things i needed.
- Need to pay the mechanic.
- Roof has to fixed (rusted have holes on it)
- Needed a cheap paintjob
- Need couple of tyre sets. (looking for Toyo R888)
- Rims as well
- Need engine and transmission fluids
- Strut bars
- Rollcage (for safety reasons)
- A racing seat with harness
- Engine rebuild (need to convert from carburetor to injection)
- and of course for the expenses as well (Race entry fees, petrol, tolls, etc etc)
Your kind support is needed =)