Hi there, welcome to my fundraising page.
With your donation for the Women's Economic Empowerment Programme of UN Women, more women will have better chances to earn money!
How you can make a difference?
Every dollar makes a difference. Take a look at how your donation will help:
- $30 can support a migrant woman to access important legal information
- $75 can deliver a leadership programme for young women
- $150 can provide financial literacy and business training for single mothers, allowing them to run their business independently
Here is the list of items that I can offer. (The "prices" below are my suggestion. ;-)). All donation you made will directly go to UN Women.
In-person support (available in Bangkok until 16 May)
1. Awesome professional headshot photo (10-15 USD).
- Sample 1: https://flic.kr/p/WLZ661; sample 2: https://flic.kr/p/Xq7Y31; or just a serious-looking portrait in front of logo banners or SDGs props are also available. Whatever you want!
2. Cool professional CV template (20-30 USD)
- I don't have a public sample for a CV template but here is another sample that I created with InDesign. If you want a sample, I can give you in private.
Sample 1: http://asiapacific.unwomen.org/en/digital-library/publications/2019/03/safe-and-fair-factsheet
3. Terrific professional PPT (20 pg max.) (25-40 USD)
- If you are preparing a high-level presentation and you need an eye-catching ppt, call me!
Sample 1: https://trello.com/c/fiErKqdY/17-standard-ppt-template
4. Career advise as a young professional in the UN system (this is my third year!) (30-40 USD)
- I'm currently finishing my third year in the UN system and I have a lot to tell you! I cannot give you advice on "how to get a P2 job" yet (because I haven't been there yet) but at least I can give you some practical tips if you are dreaming of working for the UN in the near future! (Or even tips for internships ;-) ) Let's talk for an hour and figure out what you can do. FYI my areas/specialities are 1) gender equality; 2) ending violence against women; 3) coordination; 4) monitoring and evaluation; 5) campaign/communications.
Or even if you don't need my support (that's sad, though), you can still support women to earn!