UAIM is a non-profit organization established in Malaysia which aims to support Rohingya orphans and children refugees so they can have a second chance at life. We focus specifically on providing them quality education, accommodation, and love and affection so they can have a fulfilling childhood.
This Ramadan we need RM 500,000 to help provide the 85 Rohingya children (30 Orphans) for ONE YEAR+ with:
1. Three meals a day
2. Proper bedding, Pillows, Mattresses
3. AC's for 2 floors (classrooms) - it can get very hot when too many kids inside.
4. A van to pickup and drop kids to school - about 20 kids leave 15 minutes away from the school.
5. Teacher Salaries and Training to empower the community to teach at the highest level.
6. Rent of 2 floors - which serves as classrooms
7. Electricity and water bills
8. Educational materials, uniforms, shoes and furniture
9. 4 Field Trips or more
10. Medical costs
Please support this cause and help your brothers and sisters in need.
Thank you so much for your support.