Autism Partnership Foundation (APF) was established in 2007, which is a registered charitable organisation in Hong Kong. We strive for the best potential for children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) by our intensive and professional Applied Behaviour Analysis therapy and supports their families to improve their quality of life.
- All children with ASD can improve their conditions by receiving effective treatments
- Parents of children with ASD are able to obtain enough support and understand how to care take of their children with ASD, families and themselves
- The ASD community in Hong Kong and other places can live with quality with a bright future
- To provide direct intervention of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) Therapy to children with ASD from grassroots families in Hong Kong free or at definitely affordable service fee levels for our beneficiaries
- To offer all-round support to parents, like face-to-face workshops, online consultations, telephone follow-up and publications.