Scholarships that change lives since 2005...
The ACF Scholarship program was initiated in response to the 2004 Tsunami. The program aimed to give financial assistance to children affected directly by the tsunami, by providing the means to enable children to go back to school to continue their education. ACF also provides scholarship assistance to children from disadvantaged Thai and Burmese families, regardless of their age, sex or religion. ACF sponsor on average 100 children per year.
Your donation to the general ACF fund today help us to fill the many gaps that is not covered by a child’s yearly scholarship fees such as:
- Transportation costs for follow up visits to students at school as well as at home
- Support during emergency situations (sickness and loss of income - ex. dry food assistance)
- Contribution towards eye glasses and life skill materials
- Contribution towards paying 3 scholarship team members’ monthly salaries
- Contribution towards special events such as the annual International Rugby Tens competition; annual Scholarship camp; a Christmas lunch and a small Birthday gift
- Assistance to enable students that are talented in sport or other activities to have the necessary coaching or training they require
Please note: If you would like to specifically sponsor a child’s education, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.