Recently I lost my dad due to Covid-19, he was an OKU and he a person who always had a smile on his face despite all the life challenges. After 60 days of my dads passing my mom left me due to Cancer stage 4. Being the only child, and not having siblings to draw upon, it can be really quite difficult to juggle everything.
Caring for an aging family member isn’t just time-consuming — it can be expensive. That’s when it really hit home that you don’t have your parents forever,”
I was referred this home by my special one where I wanted to donate some stuffs, but when we visited the home, indeed their needs are in critical level.
The donations required as below
1. 3 units of house payment : RM4k per month
2. Food for 22 old folks & 26 children : RM 9k per month
3. Staff and Helpers : RM 11k per month
4. Utilities ( water, electricity and phone bill) for 2 units : RM2k per month
5. Education expenses : RM2k per month
6. Transportation and fuel for hospital costing : RM3k per month
You can also donate directly to :
Pertubuhan Kebajikan Pusat Jagaan Lotus Malaysia
CIMB Bank Account 8007120262
Madam Sarah Thomas 0169462081
others necessities: Groceries, diapers & medicines and food programmings