As part of World Vision Malaysia's Together for Every Child Campaign, I have taken up the Water for Life Challenge. I will carry a bottle filled with dirty water everywhere I go for a month and raise funds for clean water projects around the world. Please support my effort! Every little bit counts.
As a team, we are committing to raise RM150,000 that will provide clean water, proper sanitation and promote good hygiene practices. The funds will directly benefit more than 2,600 children and families in 5 kindergartens and 4 secondary schools through the following initiatives:-
- Installation of at least 3 water storage tanks
- Construction of 16 bio toilet units (with bio decomposers) and 1 public bath house / toilet
- Distribution of handouts on hygiene and sanitation practices
- Building 16 washing facilities
- Sanitation and hygiene campaign training sessions
On behalf of the children of Baganuur, I thank you for your generous support.