Please support me potentially collapsing from heatstroke while running 10k in to support children in Cambodia
In case you didn't already know, I'm currently living in Cambodia and working for a fantastic organization called Friends-International.
Friend-International works with marginalized children, youth and their families across Southeast Asia. We help children and youth who live and work on the streets to get back into education, to break away from substance addiction, and to build a better life and future for themselves. Our teams of social workers go out into the community every single day, tropical downpour or blaring sunshine, building trusted relationships and saving young people's lives through a holistic, long-term approach that addresses the whole family and the whole community.
Our social workers are the hardest-working and most dedicated people I have ever met and I am truly in awe of them. So in awe that I am willing to run in 34c (93F) heat and humidity to support them. They, and the people in the communities that we work in, are worth it.
Here's where you come in. Please, please support me with however much you can afford to give--here are some ideas of what your donation can do.
- $5: a backpack for a child to be able to go to school
- $25: a school readiness kit for a child, including pens, books, and a school uniform
- $50: job-readiness training for 40 young people in recovery from substance abuse
- $120: healthcare for one of our vocational training students for a whole year
- $250: all the materials that a mother needs to start her own micro-enterprise which can help to feed her family
Please don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions.
USD 100 07/12/2019
USD 50 06/12/2019
USD 100 06/12/2019
un tuo zio italiano con gli occhi verdi ti fa tanti auguri: forza Isabella!!
USD 50 05/12/2019
USD 25 05/12/2019
USD 25 05/12/2019
Please livestream your run for all of us
USD 25 04/12/2019
USD 150 04/12/2019
Maria Enrica Bonatti
EUR 100 04/12/2019
Great job Isa!
USD 100 04/12/2019