Want to do something good and experience something for yourself at the same time?
Take on any of the following challenges and raise funds for Yayasan Chow Kit!
1. Feel The Hunger - Live Below RM70
More than 125,000 people live in poverty with only RM6-7 a day in Malaysia. Experience what it is like by setting aside only RM70 per week in cash for your living expenses for two weeks.
2. No Carbs/Sugar/Coffee
At-risk children did not have the luxury of enjoying ice cream, bubble tea or cake. Experience what it is like by abstaining from consuming carbs/sugar/coffee for one whole month.
3. A Bowl of Rice and An Egg
They had to survive on what was available to them. Experience what it is like by having a bowl of rice and an egg for every meal for two weeks.
4. One For Two
Most of time, their meals had to be shared. Experience what it is like by sharing your meal with someone every meal for two weeks.
Once you have decided on a challenge, start your personalised fundraising page to make it more meaningful!
- Click "Start Fundraising" on top of this Event Page.
- Click "Log In" if you already have a user account. If not, start a new user account by clicking "Sign Up" and fill in your name and email address, or click "Sign Up with Google".
- Fill in all necessary fields.
- Write a personal story about why this challenge or cause means a lot to you.
- Set a target.
- Upload pictures and videos.
- Click "Finish" to publish your personalised Fundraising Page.
Finally, get your friends to donate to your page and keep you accountable by sharing your progress on social media!