As an individual or team-based challenge, this virtual fundraiser is designed to be a fun, healthy, and engaging way to involve members of our community to get active during the summer. From sports enthusiasts to leisurely walkers, this challenge will surely be a joy to you and your loved ones.
Here's a breakdown of how it works:
CHOOSE YOUR MODE
- Leisure Mode: 25 hours solo // 100 hours cumulatively as a team.
- Adventure Mode: 60 hours solo // 300 hours cumulatively as a team.
- Beast Mode: 100 hours solo // 500 hours cumulatively as a team.
- Every participant or team has to create a SimplyGiving account. Reach out to your friends, spread the word, and ask them to support your fundraising goal via your SimplyGiving page.
- For every HK$5,000 raised, 5 bonus hours will be allocated to each individual or collective team.
To create your fundraising page, click on "Start Fundraising" and follow the instructions to create your personalised fundraiser page.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All modes of exercise are welcome.
- The challenge is measured by hours. There will be three winners per mode so official documentation of time spent is required.
- Top fundraising team or individual per mode will be rewarded a prize.
- Upload your documented exercise hours via Google Drive. A link will be provided to you once the challenge has ended.
- Results will be announced via email and all digital platforms by August 17.
- All participants and teams are encouraged to submit videos and tag @karenleungfoundation #21daychallenge #selflove and will be featured on platforms.
- Winner videos will be featured in KLF's post-challenge highlight reel.
The Foundation's goal is to raise HK$1 Million for its programmes. We hope that you will get involved with the challenge, help spread the word, and support us in saving the lives of young girls and women in Hong Kong.About the Karen Leung Foundation