REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Frost & Sullivan and Mercy Malaysia are proud to bring to you Frost the Trail myMERCYrun 2017!
Frost the Trail KL Corporate Challenge is a yearly Green CSR initiative organized by Frost & Sullivan. 100% proceeds from the entry fees from the run will be given to MERCY MALAYSIA.
MERCY Malaysia is an international non-governmental organization established in 1999. MERCY Malaysia focuses on providing medical relief, sustainable health – related development and risk reduction activities for vulnerable communities, in both crisis and non – crisis situations. Find out about the great work that Mercy Malaysia does here www.mercy.org.my
Join our corporate challenge and charity fun run and fundraise for an important cause while you are at it!!
- Frost the Trail myMERCYrun 2017 aims to raise awareness on MERCY Malaysia’s initiatives to provide health-based humanitarian aid both locally and internationally.
- MERCY Malaysia’s humanitarian work includes providing aid to those affected by flood disasters in Malaysia as well as building resilient communities in the Philippines, amongst other initiatives.
- Last year, the fund was channeled to support the School Preparedness Program in Johor that benefited 10 schools - 380 students.
- This year, MERCY will continue to provide aid to those who are in need, both locally and globally. Through the kind contributions and continuous support from the public, we also hope to be able to continue making a difference in all our communities.
- Date: Saturday, 22 July 2017
- Time: 7am - 11am
- Venue: Kepong Botanical Garden, Kepong
- Race Categories: 8km (Individuals), 5km (Team of 4), 2.5km (Family Fun Run, 2 Adults & 2 Kids age 12 years and below)
- Fees: RM250 (For Individual or Family Fun Run), RM1,000 (Team of 4)
- Medals: The top 3 teams and top 3 individuals will be presented with a medal
- Closing date for Registration: 3 July 2017
- Timing Chip and Bip collection: 15 July 2017 (5km and 8km only)
- Participants will get: Goodie bag and Finisher T-shirt
How to Register
For queries on registration, please email email@example.com.
- Click on the red "Register Now" button above and follow the instructions
- Fill in your details on the form and select the running category and T shirt size (click on the T-shirt chart below for measurement guide).
- Pay the required registration fee.
- Wait, there's more! Follow the next step of instructions to create your own personal fundraising page. Be a fundraising champion for Mercy Malaysia, by sharing your page widely with colleagues, friends and family and asking them to support with a small donation.
- All funds raised will go to Mercy Malaysia.
- ALL DONATIONS ARE QUALIFIED TO RECEIVE A TAX EXEMPT RECEIPT (CORPORATE / PERSONAL)