The third Walk4Humanity event is coming your way!
Rose2Rose has successfully organized two Walk4Humanity event previously, on 6 April 2014 at Padang Merbok, Kuala Lumpur and the latest on 5 April 2015, at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa. These events were attended by almost 3000 participants overall, with a collection of over RM212,000 from the proceeds of entry fees and donations from corporations and individuals. The collection was used to build and fund four of Rose2Rose's women community centers, as well as other women empowerment and children education projects.
for this year, Rose2Rose wishes to raise money to help injured Syrian and Palestinian children - who have lost their limbs and arms during the crises to be able to move independently again!
- Raise monetary donations to fund for prosthetic arms / legs or wheelchairs for handicapped children who are victims of the wars in Syria and
Palestine, to assist them with
their daily life.
- Raise monetary donations to fund community centers and / or support activities to empower women and children in Palestine, Syria, Rohingya, Malaysia, and other countries around the world
- Encourage exercise and promote a healthy lifestyle
- Promote community participation in humanitarian issues as well as disseminate accurate and updated information regarding humanitarian issues
- Promote healthy relations between people regardless of gender, color or ethnicity, religion, and nationality.
Register now and become our fundraisers!
Be Healthy, Do Charity!Categories:
Race Pack Entitlement
- Fun 5km Male RM50
- Fun 5km Female RM50
- Run 10km Male RM70
- Run 10km Female RM70
- Student discounted rate for any categories above : RM40
Race Kit Collection Day!
- Dry-fit t-shirt
- Race bib
- Finisher medal
- Goodie bag
- Cash prizes for top 3 winners each category only
Those who have registered can collect their race kit on:
1. 26th March, 8-11am at Dataran Kemerdekaan Shah Alam (Parking lot beside the stage)
2. 27th March, 8-11am at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa (Parking lot opposite the football field)
3. 9th April, 3-6pm at Dataran Kemerdekaan Shah Alam.
Participants who registered with the student discount are required to bring their student ID. We will also open registration at the booths for those who wish to register offline!