Child Psychoecology Foundation (CPF) was incorporated in 2006 as a registered charity (#91/8216) under Section 88 of Hong Kong Government Ordinance.
We advocate the importance of psychological well-being of children in Hong Kong and to promote parent-child philanthropic activities.
A world where children experience fulfilling childhoods.
To promote importance of psychological well-being of children through parent-child and philanthropic activities.
"Fulfilled Childhoods Start with Giving"
- PROMOTE the importance of healthy parent-child relationships
- INCREASE psychological well-being of children using the arts (e.g. art, music, drama and story-telling)
- HELP children improve their inter-personal and intra-personal skills
- ENCOURAGE volunteerism and philanthropy among children
- INSPIRE children to become lifelong learners