Divin' Timor is an adventure like never before; set in the backdrop of East Timor, one of Southeast Asia’s most unexplored destinations, it takes you underwater diving in the most stunning, majestic and pristine dive sites in the world to support The Hummingfish Foundation's sustainable livelihoods development project for East Timor's women entrepreneurs.
From dawn dives in coral gardens, afternoon dives in spectacular underwater cliffs and ridges, evening dives with colourful schools of marine life, the quaint charms of Dili and finally to the rustic simplicity of Atauro Island, experience an amazing adventure off and inside the magical waters of East Timor.
Gone Adventurin’ invites you to take on an amazing underwater diving adventure, experience East Timor in an intimate manner and support sustainable livelihoods development in this beautiful country! In this adventure, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to:
- Dive in some of the best diving sites in the world with pristine reefs and abundant marine life
- Experience East Timor’s culture, stunning natural beauty and its magical Atauro Island
- Spend an entire day with local communities making organic, hand-made soaps under The Hummingfish Foundation’s Ai-Funan Project and try your hand in soap-making!
- Learn photography skills from veteran photojournalist Daniel Groshong
- With the services of a Gone Adventurin' Adventurer and your accommodation and transportation taken care of, this adventure provides tremendous value as it highlights East Timor's amazing dive spots and introduces her natural beauty
If you are taking part in this great adventure, why not start a fundraising page and raise funds for The Hummingfish Foundation.